20/60 Gearbox
For a 20/60 of 1929.

Require first motion shaft, fourth gear of main shaft, and third gear of layshaft.

A complete gearbox would also be nice.

Plus a Claudel Hobson carburettor for the same type.
Regards.
Chas.

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. A optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
Thanks given by:
(22/04/2016, 07:15 PM)Chas Wrote: For a 20/60 of 1929.

Require first motion shaft, fourth gear of main shaft, and third gear of layshaft.

A complete gearbox would also be nice.

Plus a Claudel Hobson carburettor for the same type.

Hi Chas,
The only help I can offer is a recurring auction on our NZ TradeMe site. The latest occasion of which was an auction last week for "most" of an R type for sale, stripped down and missing key body elements but mechanicals all there. I bid $1,500, someone made a higher bid of $1,600 and it passed in. Then the seller offered it for $4,100 but I thought that was far too much and turned him down. He has done this before and the price has come down from $8,000! 
If you are interested I'll let you know when next it appears. 
If you are prepared to suggest how much you are willing to spend I could add that to my top bid for next time and then put aside the gearbox and carburettor for you. 
I am coming over in August so maybe I could bring some car parts, but I couldn't manage a whole gearbox!
Regards,  Mike
Thanks given by:
Mike,
See PM.
Regards.
Chas.

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. A optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
Thanks given by: