J & 10/12 Grills
Just a feeler as to who would want a grill for J or 10/12 models.

Before I go into the costing regarding tooling etc. I need to get an idea of who would be interested in new Grills made in Stainless steel.
It's not something that can be just made up quickly. There's 37 slats of varying sizes in each one.

They will not be cheap either. (Please do not ask for price - I will give an indication when and if I get answers to this post).

With stainless, they're there forever. Unless you bash them!
Regards.
Chas.

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. A optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
Thanks given by:
Greetings Chas, you can put me down as "showing an interest !!"

Cheers.
Dave
Huh
Thanks given by:
Will do.
Regards.
Chas.

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. A optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
Thanks given by:
Good Morning Chas, Dave Howden will also be interested, subject to price.

Dave.
Thanks given by:
Thanks Dave.
Regards.
Chas.

Thanks given by:
(08/03/2016, 12:20 PM)Chas Wrote: Just a feeler as to who would want a grill for J or 10/12 models.

Before I go into the costing regarding tooling etc. I need to get an idea of who would be interested in new Grills made in Stainless steel.
It's not something that can be just made up quickly. There's 37 slats of varying sizes in each one.

They will not be cheap either. (Please do not ask for price - I will give an indication when and if I get answers to this post).

With stainless, they're there forever. Unless you bash them!

Potentially interested - if my personal finances improve !  On my '38 I-Type half the vertical slats (including the centre one) are ok but others are dented and bent.  The chrome strip on the edge of the surround has gone.  With the aim of keeping as much of the original car as possible, I'd be interested in a s/s edge to the surround, and some of the slats, as an alternative to a complete replacement.

Also interested in new door furniture, that is front quarterlights and pillars.  Also the three thin trim strips either side of the bonnet.

Thanks for finding me a replacement fuel tank.

Nick.
Thanks given by:
Nick,
No problem, just let me know when your ready.
Regards.
Chas.

Thanks given by: