Joined the Club but the forum thinks you are a 'non member'?
If you are a current paid up member of the Club but your profile on the forum doesn't reflect it (i.e. your name isn't shown in RED), please post in this thread and I will investigate and correct it for you.

We don't have an automated link between Club Membership and the forum, so it is a completely manual process upgrading profiles accordingly.  I do have access to a membership list, so I can check them, but need to be alerted to the mismatch.

Awaiting a tide of members looking for upgrades... :-)
Thanks given by:
(18/11/2015, 08:57 PM)Ian Till Wrote: If you are a current paid up member of the Club but your profile on the forum doesn't reflect it (i.e. your name isn't shown in RED), please post in this thread and I will investigate and correct it for you.

We don't have an automated link between Club Membership and the forum, so it is a completely manual process upgrading profiles accordingly.  I do have access to a membership list, so I can check them, but need to be alerted to the mismatch.

Awaiting a tide of members looking for upgrades... :-)

Ian, 
Your name is in black, not red!
Mike
Thanks given by:
If you could add me to the Membership list that would be most welcome, Joined early Oct 2015.
Regards
Gary
Thanks given by:
(14/12/2015, 03:31 PM)Gary Bainbridge Wrote: If you could add me to the Membership list that would be most welcome, Joined early Oct 2015.  
Regards
Gary

Still showing as non member
Thanks given by:
Joined the forum 21 August 2016 
Full member of VOC club but still waiting on the forum membership.
Am I being impatient??
Bish
Thanks given by:
(17/09/2016, 08:21 PM)Bish Wrote: Joined the forum 21 August 2016 
Full member of VOC club but still waiting on the forum membership.
Am I being impatient??
Bish

Not being impatient at all. :-)

There is no connection that tells me who is or isn't a member other than referring to the membership list, so I wait for members to put their details into the forum profile and then check them against the list when they ask for 'full member' status in the forum.

I'll go and investigate. 

Cheers,

Ian.
Thanks given by: Bish
I can't get into the forum. Bill
Thanks given by: