Headlamp Brackets
Does anyone have a pair of headlamp brackets for an Ten-Four H-Type (probably the same on other concurrent models like I-Type)?

These are the alloy brackets that bolt to the radiator surround and onto which the headlamps mount.

Mine were both cracked when I bought the car, and my attempts to repair them have only been partially successful. That is to say, they are in use at present but the cracks have re-appeared. I think this is partly due to the fact that people have a distinct tendency to want to lean on the headlamps when standing around chatting!

If anyone has any intact brackets they are willing to sell, could you please let me know?
Thanks given by:
Andy,

Are these the type you need?

The holding nuts are seized, so thought I would aske before I spend time on getting them separated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Regards.
Chas.

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. A optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
Thanks given by:
Hi Chas,

Yes, that is exactly what I am after! Your stores department comes up trumps again!

Could you PM or email me with a price please?

Cheers,
Andy
Thanks given by:
Sent Email.
Regards.
Chas.

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. A optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
Thanks given by:
Many thanks Chas, the brackets arrived today
Thanks given by: