Windscreen suround
Just realised there is a bit missing from the interior, at the front window there was glued in place an ugly bit of rubber I'd never remover it because there was no need and I thought it was part of the windscreen, I took it off the other day and realised what was left wasn't right.
I believe there should be a frame or cover which goes around the window, does anyone have one I can buy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
I'll have a look at stock today.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Looks like I have one but will confirm tomorrow.

I have one that will do the job with a clean-up.
Regards.
Chas.

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. A optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
Thanks given by:
Hi Chas
Very grateful, don't know how you find all this stuff but I'm glad you do.
Tom
-------------------------
When I did 'View new posts' your message amendment didn't appear so I tried 'View todays post' and it still wasn't there, did you just do an edit or something?
Thanks given by:
Yes,
Just did an edit, it saves space.

There is a possibility of remanufactured frames being done, but there's not much call for them and things are a bit hectic at the moment.
Regards.
Chas.

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. A optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
Thanks given by:
http://www.compleatautomobilist .co.uk can supply an aluminium section - Part 777 which should do the job
Thanks given by:
Hi Colin
Thanks for that, I've had a look and can see how this stuff could be useful but if I can get the proper frame from Chas then I would prefer that, but I do think this strip looks good and not too expensive.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by: