resto pics. of my J14
Photo 
Hi fellow members its been a while since I have been on with one thing and another but lockdown has allowed me to concentrate on my resto. From the bare chassis (that's excluding doors, boot, bonnet and nose cone) the chassis has been repaired, etch primed, primed, stone chipped, primed and top coat and interior also top coated, hope I am able to upload pics. oops unable to upload at this time but I shall work on it.
Neil
(19/05/2020, 08:27 PM)neilyboy Wrote: Hi fellow members its been a while since I have been on with one thing and another but lockdown has allowed me to concentrate on my resto. From the bare chassis (that's excluding doors, boot, bonnet and nose cone) the chassis has been repaired, etch primed, primed, stone chipped, primed and top coat and interior also top coated, hope I am able to upload pics. oops unable to upload at this time but I shall work on it.
Neil

it says my file size is to big and i'm sorry I do not know how to alter that but i'm willing to send them to an email address if someone would be so kind to upload them that way.
thanks Neil
(19/05/2020, 08:53 PM)neilyboy Wrote:
(19/05/2020, 08:27 PM)neilyboy Wrote: Hi fellow members its been a while since I have been on with one thing and another but lockdown has allowed me to concentrate on my resto. From the bare chassis (that's excluding doors, boot, bonnet and nose cone) the chassis has been repaired, etch primed, primed, stone chipped, primed and top coat and interior also top coated, hope I am able to upload pics. oops unable to upload at this time but I shall work on it.
Neil

it says my file size is to big and i'm sorry I do not know how to alter that but i'm willing to send them to an email address if someone would be so kind to upload them that way.
thanks Neil

No problem - <cbuk2011@aol.com>
What you need is a 'Snipping Tool'. This you can download for free from the internet. and it sits at the bottom of your desk top. You open your picture - Click the 'Snipping Tool' which askes if 'New' - Accept - You can then draw a box around any part of your picture - Once done go to 'Save As' in your File' - Open your destination folder and save.
Regards
CB
If your pics are on microsoft you could try, right click picture and choose paint choose resize all simple and user friendly. You can do all sorts with pictures on that site. Worth experimenting
Les
Now that tip Les needs a Thank You. I didn't know that.
Instead I go through Publisher and in that software there is the facility to adopt different levels of detail right down to minimalistic email picks.
Mike