Hood Mascot
Hi Guys 

i am pretty sure that im Pissing in the wind here but i broke my radiator mascot today while removing the cover 

dont suppose any knows where i mind find a replacement ??

Thanks given by:
(20/10/2019, 05:56 PM)DaveDX Wrote: Hi Guys 

i am pretty sure that im Pissing in the wind here but i broke my radiator mascot today while removing the cover 

Yes I can get you a new one cast, though the one you have looks more like a Cadet mascot. May be just the angle of the photograph, but it looks like it has a round base.
Think I know where there is already one for sale but he is looking for around £150 + p/p ( Reproduction)
VOC Spares
Your Mascot is defiantly from a Cadet and not a Dx - I can re cast this as above, the existing reproduction is for an early Dx which has a two screw fixing.
Thanks given by:
(21/10/2019, 09:23 AM)cbuk2011 Wrote:

Yes I can get you a new one cast, though the one you have looks more like a Cadet mascot. May be just the angle of the photograph, but it looks like it has a round base.
Think I know where there is already one for sale but he is looking for around £150 + p/p ( Reproduction)
VOC Spares
Your  Mascot is defiantly from a Cadet and not a Dx - I can re cast this as above, the existing reproduction is for an early Dx which has a two screw fixing.
Hi the photo is not of my actual mascot it was one that i found a picture of from the internet i will go take a picture of mine 

what is the cost please of casting me one of these 

Dave
Thanks given by:

[attachment=1644 Wrote:DaveDX pid='6081' dateline='1571684215']

VOC Spares
Your  Mascot is defiantly from a Cadet and not a Dx - I can re cast this as above, the existing reproduction is for an early Dx which has a two screw fixing.
Hi the photo is not of my actual mascot it was one that i found a picture of from the internet i will go take a picture of mine 

Dave
Hi Again this is a picture of the actual mascot on the car it does infact like you say have 2 mounting screws 

Thanks given by:
(21/10/2019, 07:12 PM)DaveDX Wrote:
(21/10/2019, 06:56 PM)DaveDX Wrote:

Correct, this is the one a friend has for sale - Interested at £150 +P/P

VOC Spares

Dave
Hi Again this is a picture of the actual mascot on the car it does infact like you say have 2 mounting screws 
Thanks given by:
Hi CBUK 2011
looks like you replied to me message but i dont seem to be able to see the context you wrote am I missing something ??
Thanks given by:
(22/10/2019, 05:00 PM)DaveDX Wrote: Hi CBUK 2011
looks like you replied to me message but i dont seem to be able to see the context you wrote am I missing something ??

I think I responded saying I expected a cost of £80  for bare casting, which will need fettling and chroming
My friends mascot I think is a much better deal at £150 + p/p
Thanks given by:
oh i see thanks, could you PM me the details of the seller please
Thanks given by:
(22/10/2019, 05:45 PM)DaveDX Wrote: oh i see thanks, could you PM me the details of the seller please

Here is the chap, he had a number cast some time ago.
Regards
CB  

Tom Farling (tomfarling@yahoo.co.uk)
Thanks given by: