GY engine bearings
Hi all, a chap here in Australia is chasing engine bearings for a 1937 GY. Can anybody help??????

Cheers,

Leigh.
Thanks given by:
(20/09/2019, 07:19 AM)griffinvale Wrote: Hi all, a chap here in Australia is chasing engine bearings for a 1937 GY. Can anybody help??????

Cheers,

Leigh.

I have just sold two sets to Mike Swanton in New Zealand, might be an idea to contact him. I do however still have a set of standard big end bearing shells.
Regards
Colin Bolton
Thanks given by:
Hi Leigh,
Let me know if you can't find any main GY engine bearings elsewhere. I need one set and the second I was planning to hold as spare for future engine repair.
The KMO Bedford mains are the same, and I used a set of them in an earlier GY engine restoration.
Regards, Mike
Thanks given by:
(20/09/2019, 09:38 AM)cbuk2011 Wrote:
(20/09/2019, 07:19 AM)griffinvale Wrote: Hi all, a chap here in Australia is chasing engine bearings for a 1937 GY. Can anybody help??????

Cheers,

Leigh.

I have just sold two sets to Mike Swanton in New Zealand, might be an idea to contact him. I do however still have a set of standard big end bearing shells.
Regards
Colin Bolton
Hi Colin, do you have any more sets of main bearings available? Also interested in the big end set/s.

Cheers,

Leigh.
Thanks given by:
(22/09/2019, 11:32 AM)griffinvale Wrote:
(20/09/2019, 09:38 AM)cbuk2011 Wrote:

Cheers,

Leigh.

Regards
Colin Bolton
Hi Colin, do you have any more sets of main bearings available? Also interested in the big end set/s.

Cheers,

Leigh.
Mike has all my main bearing sets as he noted above - At present in the post to him 
'e' me on <cbuk2011@aol.com> regarding the big end set I have.
Thanks given by: