Loading a PDF file
Can't seem to load a PDF attachment into a post, any suggestions or reason?

Les
Thanks given by:
I'm not one to advise but I've found that the forum is too sensitive to post any material of any reasonable size. I suspect your pdf file is too big.
Mike
Thanks given by:
(29/04/2019, 11:10 PM)Mike Swanton Wrote: I'm not one to advise but I've found that the forum is too sensitive to post any material of any reasonable size. I suspect your pdf file is too big.
Mike

Thanks Mike,
Not to worry, I was trying to load a list of part no's from bearings manufacturer SKF who lists part numbers not just for Vauxhalls but all British car models from 1940.
I have just emailed an SKN retailer, with the references for hub bearings for my 1950 Velox L  from this list and if successful will post a link to the SKN site.

Regards,
       Les
Thanks given by:
(27/04/2019, 12:06 PM)Bish Wrote: Can't seem to load a PDF attachment into a post, any suggestions or reason?

Les

I think you will have to convert it to Word or Excel first with Adobe tool.
But there is a cost.
Regards.
Chas.

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. A optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
Thanks given by:
(30/04/2019, 02:18 PM)Chas Wrote:
(27/04/2019, 12:06 PM)Bish Wrote: Can't seem to load a PDF attachment into a post, any suggestions or reason?

Les

I think you will have to convert it to Word or Excel first with Adobe tool.
But there is a cost.

Thanks Chas,
Being a tightwad I shal just post a link  http://www.classicvehicledata.com/wp-con...ARINGS.pdf If I am able to purchace what I need will post it in the appropiate thread.

Les
Thanks given by: BUGAS03