returning member
Hello to all members I have not been on in years, I was restoring a 14J  (some of may remember it/me) with the help of my brother whom I fell out with over the car so lost interest in it for over a year but now I have it home 5 weeks and been working on it most days welding almost finished and can't wait to get paint on it

Neil
Thanks given by:
(26/03/2019, 02:19 PM)neilyboy Wrote: Hello to all members I have not been on in years, I was restoring a 14J  (some of may remember it/me) with the help of my brother whom I fell out with over the car so lost interest in it for over a year but now I have it home 5 weeks and been working on it most days welding almost finished and can't wait to get paint on it

Neil

Hurry up and get it done Neil, I'm driving around in my 14j waiting to see another on the road
Gary
Thanks given by:
Good to hear another J14 is coming back on the road, not seen another on the road in the two years I've been running mine, Hurry up Neil
Gary
Thanks given by:
(26/03/2019, 02:19 PM)neilyboy Wrote: Hello to all members I have not been on in years, I was restoring a 14J  (some of may remember it/me) with the help of my brother whom I fell out with over the car so lost interest in it for over a year but now I have it home 5 weeks and been working on it most days welding almost finished and can't wait to get paint on it

Neil

HI
Great …. Smile

Photos a lot of them ….

GB
Thanks given by:

.pdf   Violet low definition pictures.pdf (Size: 94.42 KB / Downloads: 17)

Love to see images too.
Mike
Thanks given by:
(26/03/2019, 04:19 PM)Gary Watson Wrote: Good to hear another J14 is coming back on the road, not seen another on the road in the two years I've been running mine, Hurry up  Neil
Gary

not likely this year Gary but very likely next year biggest job is now until its painted i'll not take long in putting it back together as it was but may take some time finding better parts than I have ie wiring loom for one and I would also like to get it reupholstered . we are a few hundred miles apart so not likely to meet unless of a very loooong roadtrip .
When I 1st got mine there was only 5 registered with the VOC in Scotland and mine was the only one on the road at that time the only other one I seen was in a museum in East Lothian and I also came across an 8 or 10 in a garage about 100 mls from me in need of restoration.

neil
Thanks given by:
(26/03/2019, 10:02 PM)Mike Swanton Wrote: Love to see images too.
Mike

will do  when I find out how to post them not had many taken though.
Neil
Thanks given by:
What colour will you be painting your car?
Thanks given by:
white, have thought about doing wings different colour
Thanks given by: