New member with '38 10-4
Hi,
I've recently added a '38 Vauxhall Ten Four to my little collection of cars. It's my first pre-war car so I'm on a bit of a learning curve. I think it fits in nicely with the 'a bit different' theme for my collection which includes Tatra, Velorex, Wartburg, Trabant, Zaporozhets, A.F. and Berkeley cars.
I try to use all my cars regularly (when they are going!) not just for shows, so everything gets a trip to Tescos now and again. I hope the little Ten Four will be just as usable as the others.
It would be nice to acquire some useful spare parts if anyone has anything laying around that they don't want or need.
Peter
Thanks given by:
(12/01/2019, 12:30 PM)TrabiFahrer Wrote: Hi,
I've recently added a '38 Vauxhall Ten Four to my little collection of cars. It's my first pre-war car so I'm on a bit of a learning curve. I think it fits in nicely with the 'a bit different' theme for my collection which includes Tatra, Velorex, Wartburg, Trabant, Zaporozhets, A.F. and Berkeley cars.
I try to use all my cars regularly (when they are going!) not just for shows, so everything gets a trip to Tescos now and again. I hope the little Ten Four will be just as usable as the others.
It would be nice to acquire some useful spare parts if anyone has anything laying around that they don't want or need.
Peter

I have a number of spare parts for the 10-4 - Anything specific?
Thanks given by:
(13/01/2019, 10:22 AM)cbuk2011 Wrote:
(12/01/2019, 12:30 PM)TrabiFahrer Wrote: Hi,
Peter

I have a number of spare parts for the 10-4 - Anything specific?

Thanks, I don't need anything specific at this moment, but I'm still going over the car so might find I need something in due course. It's nice to know there are some spares around as I've not found much available yet.
Thanks given by: