For Saie: 1939 Vauxhall 12/4 I Type
I have decided to sell my 1939 12/4, as having just completed the restoration of my 1938 12/4, my interest has now been transferred to a Lotus Elan as the next project to me keep me from under the feet of 'er indoors !  With a fireglass body and a complete new chassis to work with it shouldn't take as long as the I type, I hope !

The car is on the Club register, one I think of only 24 recorded of the pre-war models so it is quite rare, compared to some models.
It had been part restored by the previous owner, but there is quite a lot of work still to be done.  A new loom has been fitted and it will come with a re-chromed front bumper, one rear re-chromed rear bumper (the other went missing apparently,) a set of stainless steel flutes and grill bits, a V5c (original registration number,) workshop manual and owner's handbook.
Pictures attached do not show the front wings which are at another workshop, restoration on them having been started.
The car is located in Devon, near Newton Abbot. I am looking for £1750.
It would be nice if someone in the Club was to buy it to keep it out of the hands of hot-rodders, rat-rodders and the like
DaveD.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
I'm interested in your 12 have you a contact number please
Thanks
Brian
Thanks given by:
(28/10/2018, 04:54 PM)DaveD Wrote: I have decided to sell my 1939 12/4, as having just completed the restoration of my 1938 12/4, my interest has now been transferred to a Lotus Elan as the next project to me keep me from under the feet of 'er indoors !  With a fireglass body and a complete new chassis to work with it shouldn't take as long as the I type, I hope !

The car is on the Club register, one I think of only 24 recorded of the pre-war models so it is quite rare, compared to some models.
It had been part restored by the previous owner, but there is quite a lot of work still to be done.  A new loom has been fitted and it will come with a re-chromed front bumper, one rear re-chromed rear bumper (the other went missing apparently,) a set of stainless steel flutes and grill bits, a V5c (original registration number,) workshop manual and owner's handbook.
Pictures attached do not show the front wings which are at another workshop, restoration on them having been started.
The car is located in Devon, near Newton Abbot. I am looking for £1750.
It would be nice if someone in the Club was to buy it to keep it out of the hands of hot-rodders, rat-rodders and the like
DaveD.
I have sent you a PM Brian.
Thanks given by: