Hub Caps D&G types.
Gentlemen,

The question of these Hub Cap skins has been going on for a long time now. Mike Swanton has been chasing the guy who is remanufacturing the caps but there have been frustrating delays. The chap now says there is a rib on the cap due to the manufacturing process (I think I know what he's talking about). Sounds like this cannot be eliminated, therefore the caps will not be as original. So -

Before committing myself to a large expenditure on tooling for hub caps in stainless steel.

I need to have an idea of the amount of caps that would be required for each model.

If you are interested, please state your model and quantity required so I can compile a wish list.

Email me to asudo@aol.com or send a PM.

With the list I can determine the approximate number required, therefore enabling me to give a costing in various scenario's.

Once I have a list complete I will then give a time period/turnaround to the caps being available, probably 4-6 months.
Regards.
Chas.

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. A optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
Thanks given by: