Wanted
Does anyone have the passenger side front grill piece that holds the side light off a '56 Velox (not the very latest version nor the early grill)? Mine is not good and before I have it re-chromed I thought I might try the owner's club. Reasonable asking prices and postage paid. Thanks
Thanks given by:
(29/01/2018, 02:18 PM)bill94d Wrote: Does anyone have the passenger side front grill piece that holds the side light off a '56 Velox (not the very latest version nor the early grill)? Mine is not good and before I have it re-chromed I thought I might try the owner's club. Reasonable asking prices and postage paid. Thanks
Bill, 
Send a picture so we are not guessing.
Regards.
Chas.

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. A optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
Thanks given by:
Chas,

As requested. The whole grill may need doing but if I have this done it will stick out like a dog's bits so I am looking for a good second hand piece.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
(30/01/2018, 08:53 AM)bill94d Wrote: Chas,

As requested. The whole grill may need doing but if I have this done it will stick out like a dog's bits so I am looking for a good second hand piece.

I've bitten the bullet and put the whole grill in for re-chroming. Ouch!
Thanks given by:
Sorry Bill,
The one I have is worse than the one in the picture.
Regards.
Chas.

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. A optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
Thanks given by:
Cheers Chas. I won't get it back for 4 weeks and I'll take a photo. Came off remarkably well considering.
Thanks given by: