Radiator Drain Valve assy?
I've just broken the screw thread (Brass bit) on the drain valve on my DX, could someone help with a replacement tap, or the whole thing.  Or if there is an aftermarket part that will fit, I do not seem to be able to identify the thread sizes properly?

PM Sent to Brian Davy & Chas.

Vic
Thanks given by:
(23/07/2017, 04:13 PM)USU 266 Wrote: I've just broken the screw thread (Brass bit) on the drain valve on my DX, could someone help with a replacement tap, or the whole thing.  Or if there is an aftermarket part that will fit, I do not seem to be able to identify the thread sizes properly?

Vic

Can you post a picture of your valve, there are many types.
Regards.
Chas.

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. A optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
Thanks given by:
(23/07/2017, 06:23 PM)Chas Wrote:
(23/07/2017, 04:13 PM)USU 266 Wrote: I've just broken the screw thread (Brass bit) on the drain valve on my DX, could someone help with a replacement tap, or the whole thing.  Or if there is an aftermarket part that will fit, I do not seem to be able to identify the thread sizes properly?

Vic

Here you go, thanks again Chas,
Thanks given by:
(25/07/2017, 09:33 PM)USU 266 Wrote:
(23/07/2017, 06:23 PM)Chas Wrote:

Vic

Here you go, thanks again Chas,
On it's way to you tomorrow
Regards.
Chas.

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. A optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
Thanks given by: